Friday, June 24, 2005

...I'm working on it!! ...really.

First of all, I'm really sorry for not blogging. I've got these two blogs that are 'in progress', but looking at the dates, I realize that they've been in progress for over 2 weeks. *grimace*

I kept saying that I'd blog, but I didn't want to blog out of chronological order, so I've got all these events and stories saved up in my head, just waiting to come out.

Anyways...this is just a short one to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth (though I did jump my way out of a plane...). Interesting stories are on their way, I promise...here's a quick preview:

  • My mom's birthday dinner, cooked by yours truly and my sister.
  • Skydiving at 13,000 ft.
  • Another number debacle (I've been having a lot of number trouble lately).
  • Dragonboat this weekend!!!!!! Come on out to Centre Island and cheer the UT Engineers on!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home