Internet troubles
Oh, woe is me.I've been having some bizarre internet troubles lately. I managed to 'fix' the problem Friday afternoon by pulling the cable to the opposite side of the computer tower (..James mentioned something about 'stretching' the cable...*shrug*)...Anyways, I tripped over the cable Saturday afternoon, and things stopped working again. After 30 minutes of fiddling and unplugging/replugging, I decided to give up and just accept the fact that I'd have no internet for the next 2 weeks. Well today, after my screen started flashing pink, I went to wiggle the monitor connector...and magically enough, EVERYTHING went back to normal. Hm. Curious.
I should be getting to bed, but before that, I'd just like to thank Leo and Pier...my claim of rubbing cucumbers to remove bitterness has been validated!!! (well...Pier doesn't, his mom does..which is still cool.)
Day 3 at Gerstein begins in 8 hours! *duh duh duh*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home