Sightings in the library
I'm done exams!!! But more on that later, since I've been saving up for this post for a while.Keen observations skills are important in life, especially to an engineer. Thus, as practice for the future, I though I'd put these skills to use and observe students in their not-so-natural habitat: the library. Since I've BEEN in Gerstein for the past week and a half, all day, every day, this provided the perfect opportunity to observe quietly. Here is what I've seen:
Exhibit A: Bright blue kilt with white knee highs (like really blue...the colour of my pencil case blue...).
My question is why? If you're at the library, one would assume that you are there to cram your ass off for the next exam (well that's what I'm doing..) And wouldn't you want to be as comfortable as possible, especially since you have to sit for hours in hard wooden chairs? (again, that's what I do...) So then why...why wear a kilt (and a bright blue one at that) to the library? To pick up guys? What a weird place to do it in...
Exhibit B: Lord Farquaad
I've attached a picture for your viewing pleasure.

In case you don't know, Lord Farquaad of Far Far Away Land is from Shrek. I kid you not. I saw Lord Farquaad at the library. The guy I saw was definitely taller, but his hair was the SAME! It was thick and black and styled exactly like the picture!! Plus he had facial hair to go with it. Man, this guy is cool...in an odd sort of way.
Okay. Those are the only two exciting things I've seen..but you have to admit...the library is where the COOL people hang out.


2 Comments:
Hey I forgot to tell you but I saw the real Lord Farquaad again today...OUTSIDE of the library. In Bahen. And it was raining outside. I bet he doesn't need an umbrella.
LoL...so you're hitting MDR eh..? Say hi to a couple friends for me if you will =] Sumit and Amir...=P
Hope you had a good year la...
Post a Comment
<< Home