no internet =(
So I actually had that post written on Wednesday, and had it save on my computer...but I couldn't post because of technical difficulties....We received a notice from the building management that said there were people coming in on Wednesday to change the filter in our heater, sometime between 9am and 5pm. We figured that they wouldn't be too pleased with the internet cable running across one room, up the wall, through the vent, down the wall on the other side, across the room and to the computer. Sooooo, we disconnected the cable from the router, and pulled it through back to my room. Wednesday night rolls along, and after some chair climbing action, and some nasty vent cover touching, we got the cable back through and plugged in. Unfortunately for me, the router seems to think I'm invisible. Crap. I even asked a friend to come by and change the connectors on BOTH ends...and still nothing. So maybe it's something in the middle of the cable? Boourns.
I guess it's for the better that I don't have internet, especially since exams are coming up. Less distractions...and I plan to be at the library from 10am-11pm anyways. But it's such an inconvenience..man...a few years ago, I used to actually use the encyclopedias in the library for research..now, I just google my way through. ...How quickly something goes from a novelty to a necessity.
Time for some hardcore econ!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO...wooohooooo....woooooo...woo...crap.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home