Monday, March 21, 2005

Black holes and toes

Woke up this morning
On the right side of the bed
With all these crazy thoughts,
Screaming through my head.
I can't wait to see,
What this day, holds for meeeeee!
              - Sailormoon song that's in my head!

Yes, I admit it. I own the Sailormoon cd. It has a pink cover and when I listen to the songs, I get all nostalgic and remember exactly which episode played that song. *Dreamy anime eyes* Oh Darien.....

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, onto more normal things...and what would be more normal than me having a near-death experience?? Well this wasn't isn't so much of the near-death, and more of the Ow!-holy-crap-that-really-hurt! ...let me tell you a story...

*flashback*
    Ever wonder why anything you drop is magically attracted to your big toe? I do. Maybe my big toe is like a black hole, with this huge gravitational field, and it just sucks everything and anything towards it. Only it's NOT a black hole and so things end up bouncing off the toe, causing pain and suffering for said toe.
    Anyways, it's 7:25am and my third alarm has just gone off. Blegh, I hate waking up early, but at least I get a ride to school! Lala, get dressed and all that jazz, and I head downstairs to make breakfast - open the fridge, grab the bread, and accidentally knock over a plastic container. Where does the container go? Of course, the toe. @#$%! But I'm strong, and I suck it up, and limp off to make my chocolate milk....
    So while my bread is toasting, I decide to pack my clothes - unzip the suitcase, bottom half slips through my fingers and @#$% AGAIN! Big toe is pulling things in like mad. Ow. But I'm strong and I suck it up, and limp off to eat my breakfast. Mmmm, cheese bagels are good.
    Still waiting for my dad, and I realize that I've forgotten my pencil case upstairs (my metal pencilcase). So, I go grab the pencilcase, place it on the counter and lean over to open up my backpack. Unfortunately for me, the centre of gravity of the pencilcase is clearly not on the counter, and I can only watch helplessly as it falls, magically, toward my big toe. @#$%@#$%@#$%!!! Ow.
*/end flashback*

So that's my big toe story. Not near-death, but painful nonetheless.

4 Comments:

At 6:19 p.m., Blogger tarsaye said...

I wonder what the Physics people have to say about your black hole-big toe theory?

 
At 12:57 a.m., Blogger chris said...

holy shit. i have that sailormoon song too. and i can also remember the episode.

as i am procrastinating (damn probability) i read this... song starts signing in my head... and then i see that it is in fact the sailormoon song.

 
At 1:42 a.m., Blogger Em said...

Woah. You have the sailormoon cd as well?!?!? You're awesome.

 
At 7:08 p.m., Blogger chris said...

Double Woah. emmy said i'm awesome. i can now live a happy life...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home