Envoy, here I come!
If you didn't already know, (how could you not?!), Tim Horton's has brought back their Roll Up the Rim to Win contest! They have 30 Envoys (a huge SUV from the picture on the cup) available, and 7 in our area. Seeing as how someone won one in MedSci last week, there are 6 left. I plan to be one of the winners. I've already planned my reaction and everything:1) Roll up the rim.
2) Notice it doesn't have the word 'again'.
3) Roll rim further to see what kind of food item I've won.
4) Notice it doesn't say food, and says Envoy.
5) Turn to John in economics and innocently ask what an Envoy is.
6) Go crazy.
7) Have a near heart attack and almost die.
8) Get a hold of myself and sit down quietly.
9) Go to Tim Hortons, proudly show them my winning cup.
10) Answer the skill testing question...wrong.
Seriously though, what if I answered the math question wrong? First of all, as an engineer, it would be pretty damn embarassing for me to mess it up, but really...my BEDMAS skills could fail me when I need them the most! ...I wonder if that's ever happened...someone getting the question wrong because they added before they multiplied. If you worked at Tim Horton's, would you laugh when they got the wrong answer, and as a result, didn't win the car? ...I would. No, actually...I'd cry for them. Man.
Back to how this whole thing started, I'm quite enjoying this weekly coffee with the girls. Other than the roomie, who I end up talking to for over an hour every night for stress-relieving and procrastinating reasons, I don't see them much. It's a great chance to catch up on weekly happenings, and it's fun to just 'hang out' together. We have yet to find a 'place', where by place, I mean a cool coffeehouse, much like Central Perk in Friends. We'll have our couch, and the barristas will know who we are and have our drinks ready when we get there! *sigh* I'm going to miss this next year...and the year after. I'll be in 4th year all by my lonesome (well, without the girls), and it just won't be the same. What am I going to DO?! Who will indulge my Envoy fantasies? Who can I watch Alias, Amazing Race and the O.C. with?! Who will introduce me to crazily addictive animes? Who will I match when I wear my design t-shirt? WHO WILL CALL ME SHORT?! (ok. so everyone will do the last one, but you get my drift).
*sigh* Life rolls right on, and everything changes. But it'll still be good, wait, scratch that. It'll be GREAT, just because I want it to be, and much like the wanting of the Envoy, maybe if you want it enough, it'll happen.


1 Comments:
A girl already won an Envoy from the Tims at MSB. I've only won a coffee so far...
Post a Comment
<< Home