Jumping onto the bandwagon!
You know how everyone always tells you not to succumb to peer pressure? To choose your own path, to do your own thing, to live how you want to live? Yeah, well...I'm apparently not so good with that, since here I am, posting on my very own blog, just like eeeeeveryone else. YES!
I'll try my best to keep up-to-date, and keep you informed of the various happenings in my life: all those funny, weird and near-death experiences (hmm...I seem to have many of these...) This blog will be introspective and retrospective and all that jazz.
I guess this is pretty much like a diary...except it's online and everyone can read it. My friend gave me a diary (with a lock and a key!) for my 8th birthday, oh so long ago, and I think I may have about 10 entries total. I had the whole "Dear Diary" thing going on, and even a "I have a crush on ****", where the **** is quite literally blocked out by a mass of pen scribbles...But yeah, I'm not so good with the writing in journals/diaries. I've always found it kind of weird. I mean, who am I writing to? The diary? Myself in the future? Someone else in the future, who will find my diary hidden beneath a pile of rubble, and use it to hypothesize the nature of humans 1000 years ago? (okay. So that's a little presumptuous of me...) Bleh. Makes me all self-conscious. What if whoever reads this finds out I'm a lot weirder than they originally thought? Or that I'm really boring? (Yes, I know these sentences are just asking for a comment like 'you ARE really weird and boring...') Y'know...what if they find out about the 'real' me and then realize that I'm not that great a person? *sigh* Oh, the joys of being insecure. Then again, maybe people will find out I'm cooler than they orginally thought (ha.)! We'll see....
Ladeeda, that's enough for now. I think I've spent WAY too much time on this first post. I've managed to finish a hot chocolate, a coffee, and zero work. I'll just end with reminder to myself for next time: ponderings about the clubbing experience.


8 Comments:
So... you're gonna start blogging
Emily has a blog! Emily had a diary! Who did you like? Who did you like? Who did you like? Who did you like? Who did you like? Who did you like? Who did you like?
...right-o, I think I've made my point.
(although I'm not sure what that might be)
welcome :)
Blogging is the way of the future!
...And I'm not telling you who I liked! It was a fleeting crush that lasted a week or so. And then in grade 6, my friends and I caught him scratching *ahem*. It was quite the "EWWWWW!!!!! GROOOSSSSSSS!!!!!" situation.
Hey Em -- I just had a thought. You should keep a tally/list of all the near-death experiences you have had in the column under the links and junk. Then you can number it and watch it grow!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ADD ME TO YOUR LINKS!
I AM UBER!
VICrew > Iron DRagonZZZZ
Post a Comment
<< Home